The Westchester Toughman is a Half Ironman race. Triathletes will Swim 1.2M in one of the most beautiful coves of the Hudson River, Bike 56Min the Croton Resevoir Region of the Hudson Valley and Run 13.1M through the Croton River Valley to Croton Dam Park.
Training Program will begin in March 2012.
- Entry into the Westchester Toughman Half Ironman Race
- Three group coached weekly workout sessions (swim, bike, run) in NYC
- Alternate training options available
- Personalized group training
- Training clinics to ensure optimal knowledge and education of the sport and racing
- Personalized web site for online fundraising
- Group social events outside of training to get to know your teammates
- Camaraderie from your teammates, past and present
- Team OneFamily race-gear
- The opportunity to turn your athletic goals and dreams into a reality